1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?

Dear Sir,
Please send me list of IT companies providing free Internship with stipend as I am in final year of my B.E.(IT) and please tell me about the companies in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  4. What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  9. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  11. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?
  12. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  13. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  14. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  16. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
  17. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
9th October 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Please send me list of IT companies providing free Internship with stipend as I am in final year of my B.E.(IT) and please tell me about the companies in Kolkata?
List of the companies for internship for B.E.(IT) in Kolkata:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?