2nd March 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Kanpur for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?

Hello, Unfortunately I haven’t applied for Winter Internship in IIT-Kanpur. I am in B.E. Civil Engineering final year. Till summer I will become graduate. But I want to do internship in IIT during summer. I want to know that what I have to do for applying in IIT Kanpur campus for internship in summer?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  2. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  3. Procedure of summer internship in IIT Kanpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student in Mechanical engineering of MNNIT Allahabad?
  4. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in IIT Karagpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Kanpur? -- [New]
  7. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC/IIT for BTech IT?
  9. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  11. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  12. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?
15th March 2018, 10:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Kanpur for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?

IIT Kanpur organizes different workshops, seminars for candidates to get an experience during the training period. You can also join the internship in IIT Kanpur if you are a candidate of 3rd year from any well-reputed institute. You have to write an application to the head of "training cell" of IIT Kanpur. If the concerned authority of IIT Kanpur approved your application, then you can join the internship with ongoing projects. You may have to pay some fee for getting internship[ from IIT Kanpur. You are required to submit the application through recommendation letter from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?