27th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies in my last semester. Please can you provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship with stipend as early as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  5. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  6. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  7. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  9. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  10. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  11. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. How to do internship when am doing MCA final year?
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  15. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  16. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  17. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
30th May 2015, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies in my last semester. Please can you provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship with stipend as early as possible.
Thank you!
List of the IT companies for internship for MCA candidates:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Tata Consultancy Services, Building No 6, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, U-25 Road, DLF City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 675 6024

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

5. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139
24th June 2023, 05:00 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?

Here are some IT companies that often offer internships with a stipend to MCA (Master of Computer Applications) final year students:

Microsoft
Amazon
Google
IBM
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
Infosys
Wipro
Accenture
HCL Technologies
Capgemini
Oracle
Adobe
Cisco
Deloitte
SAP
Intel
HP (Hewlett Packard)
VMware
Cognizant
Tech Mahindra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?