6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Army Public School Librarian recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?

I have done B.Library and I want to apply in Army Public School recruitment of 2018 for Librarian. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Army Public School Librarian recruitment 2018?
  2. Requirements to apply for NSIC Accounts Officer recruitment 2018 for BCom fresher?
  3. Important dates and number of vacancies available in Army Public School recruitment 2018?
  4. Requirements to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?
  5. Requirements to apply in MPPSC Librarian recruitment?
  6. Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018 for B.P.Ed fresher?
  7. Selection procedure of Army Public School Lower Division Clerk recruitment 2018?
  8. Requirements to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  10. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?
  11. Requirements to apply in CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information and qualification required to apply in MPPSC Librarian recruitment?
  13. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Army Public School Account Clerk recruitment for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. How the recruitment of Librarian is made in private schools?
  15. Is there any latest vacancy for agriculture masters?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Lakshadweep Public Works Department Junior Engineer recruitment 2018?
  17. Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Librarian recruitment for BTech graduate?
  18. Is 2 year M.Lib or PG degree eligible for SSC librarian job?
31st March 2018, 04:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Army Public School Librarian recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?

First of all you have to take in care that when the recruitment of Army Schools get published in newspaper or online . Then you have to fill the online application form and before that must satisfy application form that are required for Army Public School recruitment.
Written test will be conducted to test the candidates teaching skills.

you can get complete details of Army Public School recruitment on this website.
1st April 2018, 10:20 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Army Public School Librarian recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?

Army Public School has issued official recruitment notification for various teaching and non teaching posts in its different departments and if you want to apply for the post of Librarian then you must have following eligibility standards as per official notice :

Librarian : B.Sc degree in library and computer knowledge or candidate should have completed graduation with diploma in library science and both qualifications should be completed from a recognised university.

Assistant Librarian : If you have B.Sc in Library with computer of diploma in library science with bachelor's degree then you can apply for this post.

Candidate should have good working knowledge of computer as typing and M.S. Office and as per your mentioned qualification you can apply for both of these posts so do not get late and hurry up send your application form as soon as possible.

All candidates will be tested for Computer Proficiency, both written and practical and will have 15 minutes for each section. Those candidates who qualified in computer literacy test will be called for interview process.

So apply immediately and get ready for computer literacy test and interview as well and if you get success you can have a great career ahead by joining Army Public School as a Librarian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?