6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Army Public School Account Clerk recruitment for M.Com postgraduate?

I have done M.Com and I want to apply for Account Clerk post in Army Public School. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Related Questions:
  1. For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?
  2. Details of RTO and Break Inspector job entrance exams?
  3. Eligibility & age limit to apply in KVS PGT recruitment?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA exam? How can I become a soldier in the army? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  6. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment?
  8. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard?
  9. How can I get a job after passing 12th class?
  10. Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce side and B.Com 2nd year
  11. How can I become a RTO officer? I am a B.E mechanical final year student
  12. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  13. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. How to become an RTO? Which exam to attend and what is the salary?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Goa Customs Seaman recruitment 2018?
  17. Selection procedure of Army Public School Lower Division Clerk recruitment 2018?
  18. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
29th March 2018, 07:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Army Public School Account Clerk recruitment for M.Com postgraduate?

Candidates those who are applying for the UDC and Account clerk position, must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have an experience of 15 years service as a clerk and must have a knowledge of software applications used by Schools.
1st April 2018, 06:29 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Army Public School Account Clerk recruitment for M.Com postgraduate?

In order to apply for account clerk and Upper division clerk posts in Army public school, you must be a bachelor degree holder in any stream from government recognised college or university. As you have completed your M.COM post graduation, you are definitely eligible to apply for this position. And age limit to apply for this post is 18-27 years for General category candidates and age relaxations are
* 3 years for OBC candidates
* 5 years for SC and ST candidates
* 8 years for PWD OBC candidates
* 10 years for PWD SC/ST category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?