27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Lakshadweep Public Works Department Junior Engineer recruitment 2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Lakshadweep Public Works Department recruitment of 2018 for the post of Junior Engineer. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

29th May 2018, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Lakshadweep Public Works Department Junior Engineer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Lakshadweep Public Works Department for the post of Junior Engineer:

Lakshadweep Public Works Department has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering departments. The basic qualification required to be eligible is given below.

>> Junior Engineer (Electrical):
* Candidates must have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
* Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required to be eligible is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years.

@ Last date to apply - 4th June, 2018
@ Date of Interview and DATE - 7th June, 2018 at 11:00 AM

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?