9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved Distance Universities in Kerala which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder

Hello, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved Polytechnic college. I want to join B.Tech college but I also want to do job after my Diploma in Kerala. So, can you name some universities in Kerala which is AICTE approved but give distance education for B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved Distance Universities which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder?
  2. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  4. Where should I do distance AICTE approved diploma course? Should i do it in Kerala or in Tamilnadu?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  6. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  9. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  10. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  11. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  12. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  15. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  16. List AICTE approved distance education universities in West Bengal for Diploma courses?
  17. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  18. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
18th April 2018, 01:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved Distance Universities in Kerala which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder

List of AICTE approved Distance Universities offering B.Tech in Kerala:-

Wisdom School of Management
Village of New Harmony Campus Gomangalampudur Udumalpet - Pollachi NH 209 Pollachi (T.K) Coimbatore- 642 107.

Jyothis Academy
Address: Kottayam-Kumily Rd, Kanjikuzhi, Kottayam, Kerala 686004
Phone: 094959 51100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?