1st March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved Distance Universities which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder?

Hello, I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved Polytechnic college. I want to join B.Tech college but I also want to do job after my Diploma. So, can you name some universities across India which is AICTE approved but give distance education for B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved Distance Universities in Kerala which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder -- [New]
  2. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  6. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  7. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  8. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance?
  9. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  11. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  12. List AICTE approved distance education universities in West Bengal for Diploma courses?
  13. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  14. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  15. Procedure to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  18. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
14th March 2018, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved Distance Universities which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder?

The full form of AICTE is All India council for Technical Education.

For your kind information, AICTE has clearly mentioned that it has not approved any institute or university for Bachelor of Technology or diploma or M.Tech in distance mode.

So, any college offering distance B.Tech is not approved by AICTE.
15th March 2018, 10:45 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved Distance Universities which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder?

AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education.

AICTE do not approve any Technical Degree Program i.e B.Tech/ BE or any other such program Distance mode apart from Masters of Business of Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Application (MCA).
15th March 2018, 05:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is not even a single institute which offers distance Bachelor of Technology course which is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. AICTE does not approve distance diploma and degree courses.

Diploma holders can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. To apply for this exam, they need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. LEET is conducted by state technical university. You can get direct admission in second year of engineering.
15th March 2018, 07:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no list of All India council for Technical Education approved distance universities on official website of AICTE.

You should know that distance diploma is not recognized by AICTE. You can apply for LEET exam to get admission in second year of engineering directly.

You should have at least 60% marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?