19th June 2011, 11:41 PM
salinis

When is the Postal Assistance Exam conducting? How to prepare for the exam?

sir,
i'm salini natarajan. i wish to write postal assistance exam with my +2 marks. when is the exam conducted. how coud i prepare for the exam. pls guide me sir. thank u.

24th September 2011, 04:27 PM
sharathpoosala

Default Re: When is the Postal Assistance Exam conducting? How to prepare for the exam?

postal jobs for 2011-12
24th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Postal Assistance Exam conducting? How to prepare for the exam?

postal exam dates for 2011-12
4th October 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to write the postal exam? i have 1105 marks in my 12th standard. i want to know the date of exams and the location and also how to get the application form for that exam?
14th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

When will next postal assisstance examination 2011 conducting?
22nd October 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to write the next postal exam . i have scored 771marks in 12th standard. i want to know the date of exam and the location and also how to get the application form for that exam..
21st November 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wish to write postal exam. i want to know the postal exam date in this year. please inform me then how to get the application of postal exam.
25th November 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,what is the minimum qualification required for postal assistance exam?and what is the next exam date? Plz help
30th November 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir when call postal assistant recruitment exam for 2011-2012
23rd June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir when will postal assistance exams held again??i want to know the date of exam and possibility of next exam??
23rd July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir when the next postal assistance exam conducted?
26th December 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

When the P.A. exam conduct in maharashtra state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?