14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from 7th ICSE of Kolkata to 8th ICSE of Mumbai?

Hello sir, I am studying in class 7 of ICSE Board. My father is a private employee. Due to my father’s transfer from Kolkata to Mumbai, I also have to move from here, I mean from Kolkata. So, I want to know that what are the procedures that I will get transfer from my school in Kolkata to Mumbai?

8th May 2018, 09:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 7th ICSE of Kolkata to 8th ICSE of Mumbai?

To transfer from 7th standard ICSE Board Kolkata to 8th standard ICSE Board Mumbai first, you have to check whether there are any vacant seats in 8th standard in ICSE Mumbai. If there are any vacant seats then, you can take Transfer certificate from ICSE Kolkata and submit it in ICSE Mumbai along with other documents to get admission in 8th standard in ICSE Mumbai.
8th May 2018, 04:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 7th ICSE of Kolkata to 8th ICSE of Mumbai?

Since, you have a valid reason for the change, you can definitely change your School from ICSE Board of Kolkata to ICSE Board of Mumbai.
Just submit the below mentioned documents along with the application form at the time of admission to any ICSE Board School of Mumbai.

These are:-
  • An application to the Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in Mumbai in class 8th with the reason of change.
  • Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
  • Class 7th mark sheet from your current school.
  • Character certificate from the current school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?