18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MTech in Electrical Engineering from Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. As I am interested to do MTech in Electrical Engineering specialization so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

20th May 2018, 12:08 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?

Of course you should join this course in this institute because AIT - Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is one of the most reputed engineering colleges in Ahmedabad which has provided many career opportunities and made career of so many students in different fields including both government and private sector.

If you are thinking and confused then I would say 'Yes' that you must join this course in AIT because this has the reputation and very good study level of professors with great support in every field including library, laboratory, sports, general and cultural development programme and other competition.

Apart from this the Institute has its tie up with so many National and Multinational Companies like - 7 Flanks, Abellon Clean Energy, Adaptive Engineering Pvt. Ltd., 3M Car Care, Add Rec, Aakash Exploration, Kesarjan Building Centre Pvt. Ltd, Kiran Motors, Anup Lal Bhai Group, KCT Consultancy Services, Latteys and many more.

So these are the companies which regularly conduct recruitment and campus selection process and will offer you job and if you do not want the job then you will get the degree with good practical knowledge that will help you grow in any sector.

So finally I would say that do not be confused just visit the official website of the college and know admission details as soon as possible. http://aitindia.in/aitnew//ait/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?