17th July 2011, 08:27 PM

What's the fee structure of Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad?

what is the fees structure of ahmedabad institute of technology ,engineering callage?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?
  2. Which are the best colleges to take mechanical engineering with cutoff marks of 159?
  3. Which university and college is more valuable to get a job
  4. Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?
  5. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  6. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
  7. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  9. Name of the colleges in Gandhinagar which accept students with 51% in BSc Biotechnology?
  10. List of the colleges of M.Tech in Gujarat?
  11. How many English medium commerce colleges are existing in Surat?
  12. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  13. List of Institutions in Ahmedabad offering Food science course? What's the duration of the course?
  14. List of top 15 CBSE schools along with fees details in Ahemedabad?
  15. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  16. List colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering under Gujarat region?
  17. Which college is suitable for me after scoring 82.33% in diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch
  18. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
28th June 2015, 05:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the fee structure of Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad?

Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is a very well reputed college in Ahmedabad.

As per my knowledge the fee at the Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is 30,000 rupees.

For your kind information here is some more information about the college :

Departments Undergraduate

** Mechanical Engineering

** Civil Engineering

** Automobile Engineering

** Computer Engineering

** Information Technology

** EC Engineering

Facilities offered:

** Conference Hall

** Canteen

** Classrooms

** Library

** Laboratories

**Transportation

** Net Center
29th June 2015, 11:34 AM
kavitagopani

Default Re: What's the fee structure of Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad?

Hello,

The fee structure in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology varies from course to course. It depends on what course you want you select.

Generally the fees per semester will start from INR 35,000 . On the basis of courses this will increase. Also there would be extra expenses for hostel and food facilities.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?