21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?

I want to secure an admission in Tel Aviv University for studying BS in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study BS(EEE) in Tel Aviv University? Duration of this course?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Tel Aviv University to study BS(EEE)? Fee expenses of this course?
  3. How to become a customs officer and what are the documents required?
  4. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  5. Latest salary details of Clerk and PO in government banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  7. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  9. Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University?
  10. Documents required to get admission in Frederick University for BS in Automotive Engineering course?
  11. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  12. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  13. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  14. Documents required to get PhD(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?
  15. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?
  16. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course? -- [New]
  17. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  18. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
21st May 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to secure an admission in Tel Aviv University for studying BS in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission?

Documents required for getting admission in Tel Aviv University for BSc Electrical and Electronics Engineering are given below:

Online application
Mark sheets / certificates of higher secondary examinations
Results of SAT or ACT
English language requirements TOEFL or IELTS
Letter of recommendation (2 numbers)
Two personal essays (300 to 500 words)
Resume / CV
Health Declaration
Medical form with a physician’s approval

Candidates can find the details in the Tel Aviv University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?