3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?

Friends, I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying in abroad. I came to know that many university takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying in abroad.

22nd March 2018, 04:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?

Documents are required to study in Abroad are given below:-

Application Form

Academic Certificate

Statement of Purpose

Letter of Recommendation Resume

Competitive Examination Scores Like TOEFL or IELTS, GRE or GMAT or SAT or ACT

Passport Copy

Financial Statement.
22nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?

Documents are required to study in Abroad are given below:-

Application form

Academic certificate

Statement of purpose

Letter of recommendation resume

Competitive examination scores like TOEFL or IELTS

Passport copy

Financial statement.
23rd March 2018, 04:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying in abroad. I came to know that many university takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying in abroad.

Documents required to study abroad are given below:

Academic Documents
Work Experience Documents
Financial Documents like bank statement, proof of investments, property documents, etc.
Statement of Purpose
Letter of Recommendations
Resume
Visa Forms
Passport
IELTS/TOEFL Score Sheets
GRE/GMAT Scores
Passport size photographs
23rd March 2018, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have documents related to your identity, passport, Visa, reference letters, recommendation letter, character certificate from the institute, etc.

If you have all the documents, then make sure you have scanned copy of all those documents, in case you don't have physical copies, you can use them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?