14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study MS in Abroad?

Friends, I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying MS in Abroad. I came to know that many university takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying MS in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  3. Apart from academic certificates what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  4. Documents required to study in Abroad except educational certificates?
  5. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  6. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  9. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
  10. Documents required to apply for TOEFL?
  11. Can I apply to get Education Loan being a B.E. 1st semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
13th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying MS in Abroad. I came to know that many university takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying MS in Abroad.

The following documents are required to study MS in abroad:

Passport
Valid IELTS or TOEFL score
CV/Resume
Academic references / Letter of recommendations
Certificates / Mark sheets
GRE/GMAT score
Financial Statement
Statement of Purpose
Essays
Work experience certificate, if any
Certificates of extracurricular activities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?