3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?

Hello friends, I want to secure an admission in University of Guelph for studying PhD(Economics). I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?
  5. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  6. Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?
  7. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  9. Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University?
  10. Documents required to get admission in Frederick University for BS in Automotive Engineering course?
  11. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  13. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  14. Documents required to get PhD(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?
  15. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?
  16. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  17. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
30th June 2018, 09:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?

Documents Required to get Ph.D Economics admission in University of Guelph:

Candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents scanned copies.
>> B.Sc pass certificate
>> M.Sc Pass Certificate
>> Demonstrated strong potential for research
>> English Proficiency Tests like IELTS, TOEFL etc. Scorecard
>> Two academic references
***Each referee must submit a Referee Assessment Form on behalf of the applicant.
1st July 2018, 07:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?

Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph is given below.

Transcripts
CV Resume
A minimum of 2 academic references
English Language Requirements
Financial Sponsor
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score
Portfolio
Statement of research
Supplemental document
writing sample

For more details regarding above mentioned required documents, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.uoguelph.ca/graduatestud...pply/documents

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?