21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(EEE) in Tel Aviv University? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Tel Aviv University, California for studying BS in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Tel Aviv University to study BS(EEE)? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?
  5. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  6. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  7. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  10. Is there any scope for pipe designing? What is the duration for this course?
  11. Study material and last year papers of IIT JAM entrance test?
  12. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  13. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
  15. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  16. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  17. Date of B.Ed Mumbai entrance exam? What is the duration of the course?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D program if pursuing M.Tech through distance education? List of distance institutes which offers M.Tech in India?
21st May 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BS(EEE) in Tel Aviv University? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Tel Aviv University, California for studying BS in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or ILETS for the admission. Candidates residing outside Israel will be interviewed via Skype or telephone before admission. Candidates can find the details on the official website of Tel Aviv University given Click Here

Duration of the BSc Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tel Aviv University is four years (eight semesters). The course comprised of common engineering science course in the first four semesters, specializations in fifth and sixth semesters and an integrated internship and final project during the last year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?