25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for MSc(Anthropology) candidate?

Hi Sir, I am in final year of my MSc(Anthropology). I want to get job in an MNC. So can I know about the MNCs in India where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

26th February 2023, 09:45 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for MSc(Anthropology) candidate?

Job opportunities in MNCs for MSc(Anthropology) candidate may include roles in market research, social research, user experience research, and cultural consulting. Many MNCs also have corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs that involve working with communities and NGOs, which may require anthropological skills and knowledge. Some companies may also hire anthropologists to work in diversity and inclusion or cross-cultural training programs.

Some MNCs that may have opportunities for anthropologists include:
  1. IBM
  2. Intel
  3. Google
  4. Microsoft
  5. Deloitte
  6. Accenture
  7. PwC
  8. EY
  9. KPMG

It is recommended to search for job openings on the websites of these companies or on job search platforms. Networking with professionals in the field and attending job fairs or industry events may also increase the chances of finding suitable job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?