16th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Sanjusuba

What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, WIPRO?

I am doing 3rd year Msc (Software System), i have secured 72% Up to IVth Semester.I would like to know the areas to develop myself to get placed in Top MNC s',also please help me with the Interview process and minimum marks that should be secured to apply for the job.Please let me know.

24th August 2012, 08:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, WIPRO?

Eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, and Wipro may vary slightly. Normally candidates having 60 – 65% marks can apply in these companies. Selection process may vary with company. You can collect past year placement papers and can have preparation based on that. Details on interview can be collected from persons with past experience and from discussion forums.
26th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for tcs,infosys,accenture,wipro or any other as i have 63.6%in10th,60% in 12th n 7.97 in be upto 4th sem?
27th January 2014, 08:37 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The 3 companies that you mentioned like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
are the top IT companies in India which handle number of projects every year and provide good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to be placed in these companies

One should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from SSC.

The academic gap of the candidates should not be more than 2 years.

There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

If you possess this eligibility criteria, you can start preparation towards the selection procedure of these companies and start applying for jobs.

The selection procedure will include
Written Exam
JAM
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

So collect the previous year placement papers of these companies and start practicing.

As a fresher, the minimum salary that is offered for you would be 3.2 lakhs per anum.

Better to get job in campus placements itself so that you will be relieve from the outside extensive competition for IT job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
15th April 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th en I'm pursuing my BBA and working in medical billing company...so am I eligible fot this job you cam mail me your answer to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?