30th April 2018, 03:27 AM
dharati komarpant

Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission with 58% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Kerala?

Sir, I have secured 58% in 12th with PCB. So, can I get admission in BSc(Forensic science)? And is there any college for BSc in Forensic Science in Kerala? Please reply me, I genuinely want to be into Forensic. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc(Life Science) in Kerala
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Kerala
  4. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Computer Science) in Kerala
  8. List of colleges offering B.Com with Computer Science in Karnataka and Kerala?
  9. How to study Forensic Science in Graduation after completion of 12th? List best colleges in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges which offer BFA(Photography) course in Kerala? Entrance exam for admission?
  11. What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala -- [New]
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of government approved B.Sc Forensic science colleges in Kerala
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  16. Which Colleges in Kerala offer B.Sc in Forensic Science? How can I apply for admission?
  17. List of best colleges in Kerala for hospital management course
  18. List of government colleges in India to apply for B.Tech course after 12th PCB?
22nd May 2018, 11:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission with 58% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Kerala?

Yes, you can get admission for B.Sc Forensic Science course.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Forensic Science is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required to study the course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 55% from any recognised board.

There are plenty of colleges in Kerala which offer B.Sc in Forensic Science course. Some of them are mentioned below:

- Kerala University for Health Sciences (KUHS), Thrissur, Kerala
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala
- Amrita school of medicine, Ponekkara, Kerala
- T. D. Medical college, Alappuzha, Kerala
- Government medical college, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala
- Farook college, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Indira Gandhi college of arts & sciences, Kothamangalam, Kerala
- Government medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala
- C.M.S. College, Mannanam, Kerala
10th May 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission with 58% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Kerala?

Can i get admission in bsc forinsec science with 64% in 12( science stream )? List of the college in kerala.
28th August 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How much the total fees of BSC Forinsec
14th October 2019, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Christ college irinjalakuda provides BSc forencic science courses?
4th February 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course is need to take take after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?