31st January 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCB group and then want to study Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences. What should I do for it? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  3. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  4. Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  5. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  6. Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?
  7. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  8. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  11. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  12. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  13. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  15. How to study Forensic Science in Graduation after completion of 12th? List best colleges in Kerala?
  16. What are the other options available after 12th PCB except Medical?
  17. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th? -- [New]

31st January 2017, 05:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

B.Sc in Forensic Science is a three year undergraduate programme that deals with the study of most scientific way to prove various kinds of crimes or activities.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Forensic Science :-

The candidate should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or applied sciences.

List of some of the best forensic science colleges in India :-

1. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.

2. IFS India Education Department.

3. Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra.

4. Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences.

5. Osmania University, Hyderabad.

6. Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Madhya Pradesh.

7. University of Madras.

8. Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science (LNJN NICFS), Delhi.

9. Gujarat Forensic Sciences University.

31st January 2017, 06:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's in Forensic Science:

*You should have done 10+2 from a recognized board. You are studying in 12th with PCB subject group, so you are eligible to apply for B.Sc forensic course.

*You should score at least 50% marks in 10+2.

Entrance examination are conducted by respective universities:

1. Amity University, Noida.

2. Osmania University.

3. Galgotias University.

4. Theertankar Mahaveer University, Muradabad.

31st January 2017, 06:28 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

B.Sc. Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course. The minimum duration of this program is three years.

For admission in B.sc forensic science you must have Passed in class 12th with minimum 60% (45% for SC/ ST) in aggregate in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm., BDS or applied science. Also you have to give an entrance examination conducted by institute or university.

List of colleges to study B.Sc Forensic Science:-

**Amity UniversityAmity Delhi/Noida Campus Block J2, Ground Floor Sector- 125,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone : (0751) 3290666, 3290667
Mobile : 8349994630, 8349994631

**Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada UniversityUniversity Campus
Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Phone : (0240) 2403112, 2403113, 2403334, 2403223, 2403178, 2403299
Fax : (0240) 2403335

**Dr. Hari Singh Gour UniversitySagar, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : (7582) 264475, 264574, 265833, 264080, 264225, 264475, 264417
Fax : (7582) 264236, 264080, 264163

**Galgotias University (GU)1, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park- 2
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone : (0120) 4370000
Mobile : 8130632999.

31st January 2017, 07:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There are many entrance examinations available to pursue B.Sc in Forensic Science course. There are many colleges that offer this course and those colleges conduct their own forensic entrance examination for getting admission into this course. So I suggest you to apply for the concerned colleges and appear in the Entrance Examination.

>> Manipal University

>> University of Lucknow

>> Punjabi University

>> University of Mumbai

>> B.R.Ambedkar University

>> Gujarat Forensic Sciences University

31st January 2017, 10:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Forensic Course is:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Your compulsory subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>The minimum percentage of marks in board exam should be 60%.

Several institutes conduct their own entrance examination. Some of the best colleges for B.Sc in Forensic science are:

>>Amity University of Forensic Science.

>>University of Madras.

>>Osmania University, Hyderabad.

>>Bhim Rao Ambedkar University etc.

29th March 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc forensic science in LNJN New delhi?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?