18th September 2011, 02:08 AM
aamir hasan

Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

Now,i am pursuing my graduation final year,So i want to prepare my self for MIB entrance exam.Can you help me to prepare for that by providing some tips and syllabus?Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  3. What syllabus should I prepare for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  4. How to prepare for MCA entrance exam without coaching? Syllabus of such entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission if cleared B.Ed entrance exam but having supple in B.Sc final year? -- [New]
  7. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  8. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Syllabus of IFS entrance test? Important tips for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  11. Tips to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for final year engineering student in CSE branch?
  12. Which is the coaching center in Delhi to pursue graduation in Political science Honors
  13. Tips for preparation of IES examination?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  15. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  16. Syllabus for Air Force entrance exam for final year B.Tech student?
  17. Can I apply for Engineering Services Exam being a candidate pursuing final year BE? Syllabus for this Exam?
  18. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
18th September 2011, 11:59 AM
kalu21

Default Re: Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

Dear sir,
This publication has been prepared keeping in view the expansion of .... 5) Prepare on a given date a summary of the company's liabilities ..... The admission test will have 200 objective questions, and a candidate ... Syllabus Ref No. 1 ... 2) Direct admission for persons with graduation and at least one year .... MIB – 2 years ...
OK,
19th December 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

i am a student of bachaler in art i want mib enterance study self but my math and english not well in which subject i am well to do mib
17th February 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

please inform me about the exams to be taken for doing mib course,as i dont have any information regarding tat course exam
4th February 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to become agent in America I ask of 12 year old and I ask interested in it because I am likely of agent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?