14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BFA(Photography) course in Kerala? Entrance exam for admission?

My aim is to become a professional photographer. I am recently granted in 12th class. I have taken Science. I want to know the Fine Arts colleges located in Kerala for Photography course with BFA. And for admission what is the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  2. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  3. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  5. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  6. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  7. Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  12. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  13. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  14. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  16. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  17. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  18. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
10th May 2018, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BFA(Photography) course in Kerala? Entrance exam for admission?

Here are some of the colleges which offers BFA(Photography) course in Kerala:

> Creative Hut Institute of Photography (Kottayam, Kerala, ph - 085890 85220)

> Government College of Fine Arts (Thrissur, Kerala, ph - 0487 232 3060)

> College of Fine Arts (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, ph - 0471 233 6395)

> Shoot School Cochin (Kochi, Kerala, ph - 094477 74111)

> JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Kochi, Kerala, ph - 099019 99904)

The admission for the course is done on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination. However, some reputed colleges conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?