30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering?

I want to do Diploma in Industrial Electronics from Walchand College of Engineering. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  3. How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  6. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  7. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in Walchand College with 87.40% marks in SSC exam?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering after securing 70.60% in SSC exam?
  10. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  12. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  13. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  14. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
  15. What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  17. Can I take admission for degree after diploma in industrial electronics?
  18. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
25th March 2023, 05:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering?

Yes, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called MHT CET to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?