30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Walchand College of Engineering for studying Diploma in Industrial Electronics. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  2. How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  6. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Walchand College with 87.40% marks in SSC exam?
  8. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  10. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  11. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  12. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering after securing 70.60% in SSC exam?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
25th March 2023, 04:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called MHT CET to take admission in this institute to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?