27th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Geo Inofmatics? What are the criteria for getting IITs?

As i am Pursuing Msc in Geoinformatics,I want to know in where I can apply for Phd... What are the criteria for IIt..

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student not having GATE score apply for M.Sc engineering? Is there any other tests in IIT's for M.Sc or PhD engineering admissions?
  2. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  3. Universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.D with scholarship? I am MSc in Geo Informatics
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  7. Joining as JRF to do PhD
  8. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  11. How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
  12. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  13. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  16. What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?
  17. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  18. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
28th July 2015, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Geo Inofmatics? What are the criteria for getting IITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i am Pursuing Msc in Geoinformatics,I want to know in where I can apply for Phd... What are the criteria for IIt..
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

List of the university for Ph.D in Geo-informatics in India:-

1.Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
Trivandrum, Kerala

2.School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

3.National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
Karnal, Haryana

4.Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

5.Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology
New Delhi

6.University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
New Delhi

7.Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology Centre, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University of Baroda
Vadodra, Gujarat

8.Department of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

9.University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University
Chandigarh

10.Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?