7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

I want to do Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  2. How many Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology seats are available in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  5. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  6. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  7. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  9. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  16. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  17. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  18. Will I get a government college in UPTU after scoring 89000 state rank
14th August 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Interested students can apply offline for the admission to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. Students who have passed X standard examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology. They have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the institute at select places in India. Students are selected for the course based on their performance in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Duration of the course is three years. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?