2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Visual Effects course. As I have done BCom with Marketing so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  5. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  8. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  9. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  10. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  11. Which PG animation courses are best after BCA?
  12. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?
  13. Where to apply for Diploma in Early Childhood Education? Is it beneficial for a graduate?
  14. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?
  15. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is beneficial course after Mechanical Engineering? Module of course and work area?
  16. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology? -- [New]
15th November 2018, 11:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate?

=> Diploma in Visual Effects is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, it is not beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate.

=> As per my suggestion you should go for Master degree course which is best for your bright future rather than Diploma in Visual Effects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?