13th June 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Cyber Security Internship to MTech(Information Security & Cyber Forensic) student in India?

Hello everyone, I am a student of MTech in Information Security & Cyber Forensic. I want to do an Internship in the field of Cyber Security. Please give me detail of the companies who facilitate Internship in Cyber Security anywhere in India. Thanks & Regards!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in any company after passing M.Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensic
  2. Procedure to pursue Bachelor of Science in Security and Risk Analysis
  3. Internship in Cyber Security for M.Tech(Information Security) candidate?
  4. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  5. List of colleges offering MSc(Cyber Forensic and Information Security) course in Chennai
  6. Summer training internship 2015 in Cyber Security at DRDO
  7. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  8. Eligibility to apply for Cyber Security Internship in Crossbow Labs? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope and availability of jobs for Cyber Security in government sectors?
  10. Procedure to apply for Cyber Security Internship in Crossbow Labs? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of courses available to study for a candidate after completion of PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
  13. How to study PG Diploma in Ethical Hacking after BCA? Which are the institutions providing this course and fees charged for it?
  14. How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?
  15. Question paper pattern for entrance exam of M.Sc cyber forensic and information security
  16. How to be a Hacker after 10th standar?
  17. Can I get the job in Cyber Security Department of India being a BCA holder?
  18. How can I become an Ethical Hacker after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
19th June 2018, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Cyber Security Internship to MTech(Information Security & Cyber Forensic) student in India?

You can contact following companies in India:

1. Byte Code Cyber Security, Sector 14, Gurugram, Phone: 011 64601115

2. Indian Cyber Security Solution, Sector 2, Kolkata, Phone: 098313 18312

3. Indian Cyber Security Solution, Salt Lake, Kolkata, Phone: 098313 18312

4. Cyber Security Infotech Private Limited, Sector 4, Noida, Phone: 099903 03336

5. Advance Cyber Security Private Limited, Jaistambh Chowk, Raipur, Phone: 0771 4700355
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?