4th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?

I am final year student.I would like to pursue M.S. in cyber security. What is the scope for that course and which are all the colleges offering that course either in India or in abroad and what are their rankings and whether they are giving career assurance or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  2. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  3. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  4. Which colleges in abroad are best for studying Cyber course? -- [New]
  5. Universities offering M.Tech. in Information Security or Cyber Security through distance education for working professionals?
  6. Universities offering bachelors in cyber security for the duration of one year?
  7. How can I get admission to study MS in Cyber Security in Abroad being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Scope of Master Of Science in Cyber Law & Information Security at IIIT-Allahabad?
  9. What is the qualification criteria to become a Cyber Investigator?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  11. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  12. Institutes in Delhi NCR offering Cyber Security or Ethical Hacking Programme?
  13. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  14. Universities offering M.Tech Courses in CSE and Cyber Security?
  15. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  16. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  17. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?

I finish my final year Engineering in Information Technology.I would like to pursue M.S. in cyber security. What is the scope for that course and which are all the colleges offering that course either in India or in abroad (Distance Education) and what are their rankings and whether they are giving career assurance or not?
7th February 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?

I am final year student.I would like to pursue M.S. in cyber security. What is the scope for that course and which are all the colleges offering that course either in India or in abroad and in india from i can get tranning preparing for cyber security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?