17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Master of Fashion Management course in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  2. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  3. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  6. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  7. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  8. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  9. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  10. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [New]
  11. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  12. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  13. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  15. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  16. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  18. Is this possible to do Post Graduation in NIFT after the completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in Master of Fashion Management course in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Graduates in any stream and who are keenly enthusiastic to make a career in Fashion Industry are eligible to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology. Students are admitted to the Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations, online entrance examination and on a first come first serve basis. Interested students can download the form from the website and fill up the application form for the admission. They have to apply with a statement of purpose essay in English. Indian Institute of Fashion Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?