17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is Master of Fashion Management which is available in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  3. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  4. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  6. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  9. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  10. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  12. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  14. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  15. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  16. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  18. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
15th November 2020, 05:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs.2.25 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 55000 per semester for 4 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs.5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?