17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

I have an interest to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
19th July 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, candidates have to appear for the online entrance examination to study Master of Fashion Management in India Institute of Fashion Technology. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any stream and who are keenly enthusiastic to make a career in Fashion Industry are eligible to apply for the admission to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology. Candidates have to download the application from the website and apply for the admission with a statement of purpose essay in English. Indian Institute of Fashion Technology website link is given Click Here
21st July 2018, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

There are no any entrance exam to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar. Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and on a first cum first serve basis subject to availability of seats.
Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar is as follows:

Candidate must hold undergraduate degree in any discipline from any Institute / University.
Or
Candidates have a undergraduate diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID are also eligible to apply for Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar.

Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year are also eligible to apply.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?