24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) seats are available in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  2. Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and structure of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 81.07% in B.Pharmacy?
  7. How may I get information about MCA admission in swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University(nanded)?
  8. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  9. Can I enter in IPCC without CPT? I have passed TY BBA with 53%
  10. List of colleges and cut off marks to get admission in BA LLB through MH CET
  11. Which course should I choose to make a career in designing?
  12. How may I get the previous 5 years question papers for SET exam?
  13. Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?
  15. Can I write DSC examination in AP? I have completed B.Ed in Swamy Ramanand Teerth University Nanded
  16. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  17. Cutoff list of all Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Nanded, Maharashtra for pursuing B.Ed?
6th August 2018, 09:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Animation & Computer graphics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying BA in Animation & Computer graphics is a 10+2 or its equivalent education with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

This course is offered by few universities from which Swamy Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) is one of them.
For getting admission into the university you need to score good marks in the entrance exam conducted by the university named SRTMU CET.

If you meet the requirements you can apply for the exam.

For more information visit the official website of SRTMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?