27th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel being an Mechanical final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in my final year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering specialization. I want to apply for an Internship in JSW Steel. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does JSW Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be published in JSW Steel?
  3. Procedure to apply for six month summer training program in JSW Steel?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in JSW Steel?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in JSW Steel for Diploma Civil Engineering 5th semester student?
  6. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  10. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  11. How can I apply for an Internship in PGVCL being an Mechanical final year student?
  12. How can I apply for an Internship in HECL being an Mechanical final year student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure followed to apply for internship in Bokaro steel plant?
  15. How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  17. How do the JSW Steel select Electrical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
3rd August 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel being an Mechanical final year student?

Does JSW offers interships to undergraduate students of intrumentation engineering
9th August 2019, 12:33 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel being an Mechanical final year student?

The candidates willing to apply for the Internship in JSW Steel can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on https://www.jsw.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?