15th December 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Hello
How can apply to do internship
in Tata steel Jamshedpur jharkhand..?
I am in my final year of btech stream chemical
please help me friends

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  4. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  10. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Short term 15 to 20 days internship at Tata Jamshedpur?
  13. Job in Tata Steel for ECE students? Vacancy in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  14. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  15. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  16. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  17. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  18. How to do internship in Tata Motors if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2014, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

TATA Steel usually invites applications through their official websites. However such internship opportunities are usually global opportunities. So if you want to apply for internship opportunity in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur, you need to contact the concerned branch of TATA Steel. You need to contact the HR department of TATA Steel, Jamshedpur and speak to the HR manager concerning the internship. Try to convince him by exposing your strong points. Then if he/she states about such opportunity get all the details of applications and act as per his/her instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?