17th September 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am Rahul Jaydev and I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Bangalore. I want to do Internship after completion of my 2nd year from Tata Steel in summer holidays because it is near to my hometown. So I want to ask that how can I apply for doing internship there. It will help me a lot.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  9. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  10. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  13. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  14. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  15. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  16. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
25th September 2015, 10:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Rahul Jaydev and I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Bangalore. I want to do Internship after completion of my 2nd year from Tata Steel in summer holidays because it is near to my hometown. So I want to ask that how can I apply for doing internship there. It will help me a lot.
Thanking you!
There is indeed an internship program in Tata Steel for a period of 2 months. The enrollment or recruitment is done through the college infrastructure viz. the recruitment cell, campus placement etc…Tata steel provides a stipend amount to the student for the above period. The candidate is advised to prepare himself for an aptitude test or an interview by the company. Tata steel is a prestigious organization and any training here will be very handy for your career.
12th March 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

I'm from Bangalore, 4thsemster student from Bangalore institute of technology, Bangalore. Is my college certificate let me for internship in tatasteel
5th May 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get training in SAIL directly on my own basis as a student of Mechanical engineering 2nd year in Guru nanak dev engineering college, Ludhiana,Punjab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?