13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How do the JSW Steel select Electrical Engineers?

I am Electrical Engineering graduate with four year experience but now I want to get job in top companies like JSW Steel. Please tell me how do this company select for job?

Related Questions:
16th November 2017, 02:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do the JSW Steel select Electrical Engineers?

JSW stands for Jindal Steel Works, and the company recruits engineering candidates from electrical/mechanical/metallurgical etc. The candidates who are interested to work in JSW, have to appear for a written examination conducted by the company. The company select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the examination followed by group discussion, personal interview and physical test.

You can visit the official website of the company and fill up the application form for the examination and get all other related details.

Web: http://www.jsw.in
16th November 2017, 10:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

You can online apply to get job in JSW Steel, through below mentioned registration link. i.e.
http://www.jsw.in/people

You have to crack JSW Steel online test. You should always check latest JSW Steel test pattern and syllabus, so that you can clear the examination and interview easily.
The selection process consists of the following three rounds:-
1. Aptitude written test online
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
17th November 2017, 02:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top companies require a good percentage of above 70% in your graduation without any backlogs.
Further a good proficiency in English and sound basics in your subject helps you to get placed in a good company.
Also you need to prepare for the written test in areas like quantitative ability, logical reasoning and verbal.
The company you are talking about does not conduct any entrance exam in order to recruit candidates but yes your interview will have very much effect on your future.
So prepare well for your interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?