15th December 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant?

Sir,

I AM AN IIT STUDENT STUDYING IN 3RD YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. I WANT TO DO WINTER INTERNSHIP COURSE AT DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT. KINDLY TELL ME HOW TO APPLY FOR THAT??

Related Questions:
  1. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  2. How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech student of NIT, Durgapur?
  5. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am studying 5th semester in B.Tech Mechanical from NIT Srinagar
  8. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  9. How can I do winter training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  10. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  11. Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  16. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  17. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
27th December 2015, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant?

There is no online provision of application for winter internship in Durgapur Steel Plant. Hence you need to apply offline. The application process can be made offline by visiting the branch, contacting the HR department, getting the application form and applying as per the instructions specified by the concerned authority. However, it is better if you can get referral of employees of Durgapur Steel plant since most of the recruitment of interns is done on the basis of referral of senior level employees of Durgapur Steel plant.
23rd February 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of ITER SOA UNIVERSITY in Mechanical Engineering. I want to summer internship course at DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT.
Please kindly tell me how can i apply for that..
11th June 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to summer internship training at Durgapur Steel Plant. What is the procedure and when class started.

Please inform.
17th June 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a 2nd year student of igit sarang in mettalurgy and material engginearing .i want to a summer internship durgapur steel plant .i have no referal in your plant .how to apply sir?
26th August 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of mechanical engineering 2nd year in diploma .can I get a chance to get training.in Durgapur Steel Plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?