29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management for Diploma in Event Management course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  4. How many MBA(Industry Integrated) seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  6. Scholarships available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  8. Course structure of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  9. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  10. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  11. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  12. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  13. What are the career options after BBA?
  14. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
  15. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  16. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  18. How many seats are available for PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) course in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
15th May 2019, 12:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

The total number of Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management is 45.

Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

C-56/9A, Institutional Area, Sector 62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?