29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management which is available in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  2. Structure of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management student?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  6. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in biotechnology in universities?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?
  12. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  14. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all universities I can apply for Ph.D in English in the present year?
  17. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  18. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
15th May 2019, 12:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College is Rs.31260 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

3/151-1, College Road
Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu 626001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?