3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Please let me know about the MBA(International Hospitality Management) course structure which is available in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  3. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. Job opportunities after MBA(International Hospitality Management) done from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  9. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  10. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  11. What colleges can I get for admission after scoring 51 marks and 53% in MMS?
  12. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  13. Fees and selection procedure to study Hotel Management course from IMI Switzerland?
  14. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  17. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  18. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
6th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the MBA(International Hospitality Management) course structure which is available in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of MBA International Hospitality Management in IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland is given below:

Core Units:

Competitive Strategies in Hospitality
International Hotel Management
Business Research Methods
Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Hospitality
Finance and Revenue Management in Hospitality
Sustainable Tourism Destinations
Marketing Concepts in the Digital Age
Dissertation or Field Consulting Project

Duration of the MBA International Hospitality Management in IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland is 1 to 1.5 years. The IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?