29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I have got an email from Samsung for the Software Engineer interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

4th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Samsung Software Engineer Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to attend Samsung Software Engineer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

<> If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in any of the below mentioned streams.

<> They are,
* Computer Science Engineering
* IS Stream
* Information Technology
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Telecom Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering

<> If you have passed 65% marks throughout the academics, I can say that you are certainly eligible. And You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.
5th August 2018, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

To appear for Samsung Software Engineer interview, you should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS/IT/IS or MCA from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation. You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum 1 year of educational gap is allowed. You must have good knowledge in computer programming languages also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?