29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Samsung Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of Samsung as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Software Engineer post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

4th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Samsung Software Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Samsung Software Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Samsung Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have passed below mentioned rounds in order to crack this recruitment. They are,

@ Written Examination

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

Hence, you should have good technical skills and good communication skills in order to crack this recruitment. You must be willing to work in shifts and you need to solve the problems within the given time. If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in circuit branches, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
5th August 2018, 11:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Samsung Software Engineer interview?

The Software engineer's in Samsung, at first goes through an online written aptitude examination. Then the candidates are shortlisted and they have to appear for a round of technical interview. In the final round the candidates have to appear for a round of personal interview conducted by the HR which will decide the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?