7th August 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student?

Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Telangana State Board. I want to do my Intermediate Science with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

28th April 2023, 11:27 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student?

There are various scholarships available to Telangana Board students who wish to pursue Intermediate Science. Some of the scholarships available are:
  • Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education Scholarships: The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education offers scholarships to meritorious students who have passed the Intermediate exams with high scores. The scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20,000.
  • National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Government of India to students who have passed the 10th standard with high scores and come from economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship amount is Rs. 12,000 per year.
  • Central Sector Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to meritorious students who have scored 80% or more marks in the 10th standard board exams. The scholarship amount is up to Rs. 10,000 per year.
  • State-level Scholarships: Various state-level scholarships are also available for Telangana Board students who wish to pursue Intermediate Science. These scholarships are offered by the state government and are based on factors such as merit, income, and category.

The availability and eligibility criteria of scholarships may vary, and it's best to check with the relevant authorities for up-to-date information on scholarships for Intermediate Science students in Telangana Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?