24th July 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Maharashtra Board student?

Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board. I want to do my Intermediate Science with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Maharashtra Board student?
  2. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student?
  3. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Sikkim Board student?
  4. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student? -- [New]
  5. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Punjab Board student?
  6. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Telangana Board student?
  7. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?
  10. Scholarships available to study BTech in Maharashtra for a native candidate?
  11. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  12. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate with 76% in 12th Science of Odisha Board?
  14. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  15. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  16. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?
  17. Can I apply for any scholarships while studying B.Tech computer science?
  18. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
30th April 2019, 07:52 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Maharashtra Board student?

Scholarships are avilabe to intermediate school of maharashtra board to those candidates who have very good academic record and financially weak. Government are giving scholarship to such students to help them in the field of education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?