7th August 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(Marketing Management) in India

Dear friends, I have completed my MBA course in Marketing Management. Now, I want to do PhD program in same stream. Can I know about the universities in India where this PhD course is available?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  2. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  3. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?
  5. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Rural Management in India
  7. Universities offering Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  8. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. Universities offering PhD(Marketing Management) in India -- [New]
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Tourism Management in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. List of universities offering PhD(Sports Management) in India
  14. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  15. Which are the good universities in India offering MBA in Operation Management
  16. Good universities offering 1 year PGDM in Airport Management?
  17. List of top Ph.D offering universities in India? What is the eligibility and fees?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
9th August 2018, 04:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Marketing Management) in India

List of some of the Universities which offers Ph.D in Marketing and are as follows:-
Amity University, Mumbai
GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh
Delhi School of Management, Delhi
HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore
Rama University, UP
SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
Sir Padampat Singhania University, Rajasthan
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?