13th August 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of International PG Diploma in General Insurance in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of International PG Diploma in General Insurance which is available in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

31st August 2018, 05:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of International PG Diploma in General Insurance in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad?

International PG Diploma in General Insurance in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad is course duration of 1 year. Total fee for this course is around Rs. 90,500

Course of PG Diploma in General Insurance comprises of 6 subjects as mentioned below.

1. Legal & Regulatory Environment
2. Insurance Business Finance
3. Health Insurance
4. Property & Business Interruption Insurances
5. Motor Insurance
6. Cargo & Marine Insurance

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.iirmworld.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?