10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Mobile App Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

15th October 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Mobile App Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay: Java, JSON, Unity 3D, GitHub, iOS and Android. They should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay. Mobile App Development internships in IDC IIT Bombay are available for the duration of 4 months. Students can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?