1st January 2010, 07:23 PM
sharma.krishna12

What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

Hey i want to ask that from what minimum rank nit comes and
are all ut's and iist collages give full sit admission in colleges.....

What is minimum marks required to qualify the entrance exam..

Related Questions:
  1. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  2. Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get admission into NIT Jaipur
  4. Minimum marks required to get in NIT college?
  5. What is the minimum rank required in general category in AIEEE to get NIT or IIIT college?
  6. Minimum rank to enter NIT for girls through AIEEE?
  7. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  8. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE for general category people to get NIT or IIIT college?
  9. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  10. Which NIT or affiliated colleges can I get after scoring 80,301 in AIEEE and category rank of 56802?
  11. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  13. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  14. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  15. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get into NIT through AIEEE?
  17. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  18. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee???
31st January 2010, 02:36 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

For NIT's you have to score atleast within 55,000 all india rank,its also depends upon the course you want to opt for.

IIST,Thiruvananthapuram: admission is based on rank scored in IIT-JEE,and from this year IIST has launched a new entrance ISAT for admitting students in B.tech programs off aeronautical,aerospace and general engineering branchs.IIST is an institute which is run by ISRO in order to meet its requirement best engineeers for its research and technology.After completing B.tech from IIST candidates are absorbed as an ISRO scientist directly on the bond of 2 years.If any candidat don’t want to join ISRO and want to opt for any other company/organisation he/she has to pay 10 lacs for leaveing as because whole study at IIST is provided free of cost.

For more details you can visit its official website-http://www.iist.ac.in

Best of luck
31st January 2010, 07:48 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

Hi, We cannot benchmark scores and ranks as it also depends on the overall performance of the students in that particular year. However, to get admission in NITs through AIEEE you should have rank below 8000-10000. You may visit http://ccb.nic.in/CCB2008/OrCr/Engineering/Eng/orcr.htm for more details. All the best!
31st January 2010, 08:57 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

last year the cutoff for aieee was around 170 marks.....and there is not a lot of change in the cutoff.........
with scoring this cutoff you will be eligible for appearing in the counseling and try to get a college for you.......

but if you want a good nit of your choice and your branch then you will have to score above 270 then only it will be fruitful........

for nits your rank should be less than 10000 AIR.........

prepare well for the exam.....

best of luck
1st February 2010, 01:28 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

for the councelling of aiee the rank upto 45000 is eligible.
but for nit you should within 10000.
and for other college rest of the rank will come.
20th February 2010, 11:48 PM
abhijha91

Smile Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

sir,,, what rank to get into dce or nsit through aiee
as dce's exam will not be there.......
27th February 2010, 01:29 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
if you want to get admission into N I T's....
than a good rank in A I E E E is required....
so prepared for this exam in well manner for getting good rank....
for getting N I T .........the rank should be at least under 10000..
than only you can get good colleges........
so
best of luck...
28th February 2010, 05:51 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

if you want nit then dear
prepare yourself for AIEEE exam ...
score good within 10000...
and its also depend on your state rank...
and keep on eyes at aieee site ...
because after 1st counseling many bad rankers which have under 40 000 rank
get opportunity for counseling ....
good luck..
1st March 2010, 01:46 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend, your rank should be within 10000 for nits
IIST,Thiruvananthapuram: admission is based on rank scored in IIT-JEE,and from this year IIST has launched a new entrance ISAT for admitting students in B.tech programs off aeronautical,aerospace and general engineering branches.\
ALL THE BEST
30th March 2010, 07:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
it varies every year.
the average score is in between 14000.
good luck.
31st March 2010, 11:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
if you get admission into nit and iist,
then you have to get minimum 10000 rank,
its depends on your state rank as well as
all india rank, so always check the aieee,
website for more detai about councelling...........

thanx.
31st March 2010, 08:49 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi
there is no such rule that you have to score such a rank for getting the admission to the nits,but it will be more benefit for you that you should score between 5000 rank then only you can get the admission.............

best of luck........
10th April 2010, 04:08 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

for getting into Good NITs you have to get in top 10,000 in AIEEE but i am not sure about IIST.

There are total 15000 seats in AIEEE but only the top 10000 seats are worth so best of luck for your exams
14th April 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

minmum marks required to get good branch in best nit?
15th April 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank to get into nit-surat in chemical enhineering?
15th April 2010, 07:35 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
for the nit your rank must be between 10,000.
and for iist rank should be within 5,000.
o k
good luck
20th April 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How many admissions are taken into iist ?
23rd April 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

my dear frnds...some guys have pointed out here about iist.guys.iist has started to conduct ISAT..specially to admit students into iist.the total seats are 152 and 76 seats are for general candidates.the no. of people who wrote iist this year was more than 80,000.

For NITs,if u get a rank within 10,000..u may be able to get a good nit...but even if u get 15,000..then also u stand a good chance of gettin admission into NIT kurukshetra...and others.u wont get NITs of warangal,suratkal,tirichi..but u will definitely get other NITs, in the second counseling with a rank if 15,000.
23rd April 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

76 for general...76 for category..total 152.
23rd April 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to get into MNIT<Allahabad.What rank should I get
25th April 2010, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

upto what rank do we get colleges through AIEEE??
please reply
28th April 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark ina aieee 2010?
29th April 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

whats the minimum score to get into bit ranchi please reply
30th April 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir wana seek admission in dtu...watz d expected rank.....i am getting an aggregate of 258....can i get??????
30th April 2010, 09:40 PM
avadhutmetkari

Default abot collge

sir, my exp. rank is <50000 which can i get b. tech for any college
1st May 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i m getting 160 in aieee 2010 which rank would i get?
2nd May 2010, 03:08 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
with 160 score in aieee this year your rank will lie between 30000-50000..

so now you can hope for a good college through aieee apart from nits.....

best of luck
2nd May 2010, 07:26 PM
deeksha7

in order to enter into a good college u need to get ur rank below 40,000..
n to get into nit's u need to get a rank below 20,000..
u wud finally get into nit by thr 4th counselling..
bt girls might get into nit even if their rank is 25,000 coz of girls quota..

as the aieee exam was comparatively harder this tym so the average marks might b low this time.. its going to b relative.. ok..

so just dont worry n study harder for other exams.. all is well
all the best..
3rd May 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee was nt so gud n m gettin a score of about 110. wat is my expected rank? vill i b getin any gud college?
3rd May 2010, 10:52 PM
palbha

ma aiee was nt dat gud n m getin only 110. wat is my expected rank? vil i b getin any gud colege?
4th May 2010, 02:15 PM
quddus

Hi friend.................

If you want to get admission in nit through aieee then you must score a rank under 50,000 for getting admission with no problem.
If you look for iist then prepare for isat. It has a best option for join iist. Otherwise prepare for iit. Do what you want but remember one think, work hard do your best and study well.
All the very best and thank you!
4th May 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
If I get 120 in AIEEE,2010 what rqank I could get? Do I have a chance of getting any college for computer science or IT?
6th May 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minmum marks required to get good branch in best nit?
400 is the minimum marks required
so try to best
inthe xams
7th May 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl n getting 171 marks in aieee........................can i get a seat in good nit.................or in thapar if i hav a state qouta................plz anwer me urgently
9th May 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 6000 rank in vit
xpecting around 800-1200 rank in manipal enat
iit 2010 165marks
aieee 220 marks
wat should i do?
9th May 2010, 06:19 PM
Senior Member+++

yes friend 400 is the minimum marks that you need to score to get admission iinto collleges so best of luck next time
12th May 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a chance of getting 190 marks in aiee 2010, can i get manit bhopal if i can get state qota. if i belong to general category... sir plz do ans fast
14th May 2010, 12:20 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey there is no such minimum marks to qualify the aieee exam.......you will be allotted AIR and the you will be getting admission according to it.........
14th May 2010, 07:49 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
every thing is based on cut off marks
according to me your rank must be under 25000
good luck
14th May 2010, 02:54 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
your should be good ,as per my opinion your rank should be in between 8000 to 12000.

all the best and good luck.
14th May 2010, 04:50 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

for getting admission in NITS and iist your all rank will be around 15000.
14th May 2010, 08:34 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
the minimum rank required to get admission into nit and iist is below 15000 all india rank in aieee
ok all the best
15th May 2010, 11:43 AM
sonal goel

Dear,
To get into good college through AIEEE you should atleast secure less than 10,000 rank
Then you will get good college and branch

All the best!!!!
19th May 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: abot collge

Quote:
Originally Posted by avadhutmetkari View Post
sir, my exp. Rank is <50000 which can i get b. Tech for any college
u will get nit warangal call me onb 8877
ii am mangesh from dhaxjkvcnzj
hjsjks
hjh
23rd May 2010, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off marks for different categories of student to clear AIEEE 2009? Is it necessary to obtain more than cut off marks to get admission in NIT?
25th May 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 150 aprox. marks in aieee...........am i eligible to get admissions in nits.. please reply soon......... anupam
25th May 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I AM GETTING 126 IN ,WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET
27th May 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and expecting 160 marks in eee 2010..... is there any chances of getting admission in any of the nits.... if not then will i get any good college... what is nmy xpected rank.... plz also list the name of colleges in which i have chances of getting admission.....
30th May 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

which good college can one get if air in aieee is above 90,000 for general category?
30th May 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 10806 state rank in hry.which college can i get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?